Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: Say Good bay
Replies: 9   Views: 36,600   Pages: 1   Last Post: Nov 25, 2011, 2:12 PM by: tenuki

Search Forum

Back to Topic List
Replies: 9   Views: 36,600   Pages: 1  
nosovs

Home page
Say Good bay
Posted: Nov 10, 2011, 12:01 PM

Hi all
I was glad to play pente with many of you, but I have decided to stop playing.
Thanks all who was competed with me.
Alexander Nosovskiy - nosovs

zoeyk

Home page
Re: Say Good Bye
Posted: Nov 11, 2011, 2:55 AM

You will not be forgotten by us Alex. your contributions to Pente are Legendary and immortal. The game now loses the worlds greatest Pente Grand Master in history, a shame. The bar of greatness has been set to your level for the rest of us to aspire to reach. Our times playing are memorable to me, and our conversations were good too.
Your contributions have heavily influenced the course of much of the other red's moves as you know. Thank you for being a Teacher to the rest of us red players and so forth. You have been an important inspiration and teacher in my Pente development to say the least.

Good Luck in your new adventures. Hopefully you will stop by to check messages and read the forum and make a post from time to time. even tho you will no longer be doing serious deep studies I hope you will be able to stay in touch with us. You are considered a friend here.

Pente will not be the same with out you, your departure marks the end of an epic era.

Good bye good friend and fierce opponent.

~Zoey K

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
ukie60

Home page
Re: Say Good bay
Posted: Nov 11, 2011, 3:21 AM

Sasha.....Kak zjalko.....Ya tozje ochen razocharovalas s Pente.org. Rabotayu 2 raboti bez vihodnih. Ne znayu kak viderzju eto. Dolzjna pomoch moei Dochke okonchit Universitet. Budesh v USA pozvoni mne . 269 325 1730

Inna

jhs55

Posted: Nov 11, 2011, 4:03 AM

WOW, mybe you can play one more time here on wednesday ?

brf

Home page
Posted: Nov 11, 2011, 5:12 PM

Sorry to see you go Alex, I've always enjoyed the games we've played but I'm pretty sure you mostly came out ahead in those sets.

I understand if you're getting burnt out or just need a break though. Sometimes I play so much that happens to me too...but then the addiction kicks in and always seems to pull me back in the end.

hope to see you make a return one day...and don't let your game slide too much while giving your brain a rest.

Thanks for all the games, and tournament play.
-Brf

alisontate

Posted: Nov 12, 2011, 1:03 AM

Hi Alex, sorry to see you go. You are a great champion.

I would love to see you here on Wednesday though, even if you don't play.

aleph_1

Posted: Nov 17, 2011, 4:44 AM

Very bad news for the Pente world.
I wish you the best, and hope you'll be back sometime.
-Aleph_1

mmammel

Home page
Posted: Nov 18, 2011, 4:36 AM

Bye Alexander,
I enjoyed communicating with you and playing against you, and battling programs over the years
-Mark

happyj0

Posted: Nov 18, 2011, 4:26 PM

I'm sorry to hear that you won't be playing anymore. You were the one that everyone wanted to beat; now there is one less reason to keep playing....

tenuki

Posted: Nov 25, 2011, 2:12 PM

The Pente board will not be the same without you, Alex.
Thanks for letting me learn about the game, more than I could have learnt from any book or article I´ve read.
I hope you will be back soon!
My best wishes for you!
tenuki.

Replies: 9   Views: 36,600   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List