Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: Brand new to site but not the game. I need to reset my stats
Replies: 1   Views: 55,440   Pages: 1   Last Post: Apr 4, 2018, 8:16 PM by: rainwolf

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 1   Views: 55,440   Pages: 1  
dlarrym1

Brand new to site but not the game. I need to reset my stats
Posted: Apr 4, 2018, 7:36 PM

I and a friend joined uesterday and played a couples games of capturing ourselves...letting it happen to see how the graphics worked...i wanted to make sure i set the game srart rules in TB-pente so it did NOT use tournament rules so i had to make it a non rated game. So.. In checking out these things i had 2 games that were crap and i choose the i take the loss button to see how it quit and how to start a new one but i couldnt...that game went into permanent record... Our purposely lost games we played while learning the app is not able to be reset... How do i get it to as if i just signed up?? Please someone message me back. Thanks in advance

rainwolf

Home page
Re: Brand new to site but not the game. I need to reset my stats
Posted: Apr 4, 2018, 8:16 PM

All games go into the database, unless you choose to cancel it (and your opponent agrees) before it ends.

I see you have indeed a non-rated game going on now, so I'm not sure if you're saying the app has a bug and started a rated set when in fact you wanted a non-rated set?

Lastly, erasing your history is more effort than it's worth. If you're keen on having a clean record, just make a new account, though I don't encourage this. One way to achieve that from the mobile app is to completely remove it, then reinstall, and register again.

Replies: 1   Views: 55,440   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]