Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: removed from poof KoTH
Replies: 1   Views: 57,519   Pages: 1   Last Post: Jan 8, 2017, 11:42 AM by: rainwolf

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 1   Views: 57,519   Pages: 1  
watsu

Home page
removed from poof KoTH
Posted: Jan 8, 2017, 4:28 AM

My last set in the turn based poof pente KoTH was completed on 12/06, but today I can't find my name on the hill. I thought the rules indicated a removal from hills after 60 days of inactivity. I now see that there is a 31 day removal in TB, which makes little sense in relationship to the longer allotted time for non TB games which can be completed in a single day, whereas a TB game can easily stretch for well over a month with daily moves made by one player if their opponent takes several days to decide on their final move.

Message was edited by: watsu at Jan 8, 2017 4:37 AM

Retired from TB Pente, but still playing live games & exploring variants like D, poof and boat

rainwolf

Home page
Re: removed from poof KoTH
Posted: Jan 8, 2017, 11:42 AM

Thank you for the feedback. That was a case I overlooked but should be corrected now. I reinstated you in the Poof-Pente Hill and added an extra check to only remove players whom also have no ongoing KotH games.

The new code only checks for active games and ignores invitations. I've kept the 31 day limit for TB games since it seems they are much easier to come by (these days at least) than live games.

Replies: 1   Views: 57,519   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]