Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: ghosttown.org
Replies: 3   Views: 60,290   Pages: 1   Last Post: Jul 29, 2015, 5:10 PM by: brf

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 3   Views: 60,290   Pages: 1  
alisontate

ghosttown.org
Posted: Jun 3, 2015, 9:09 AM

Hey peeps, I was so looking forward to dropping in and saying hello, but it seems no-one lives here anymore at ghosttown.org

If anyone wants to say hi and catch up for a game or chat, just message me or reply to this post.

Hope you are all well.

Happy days!

Ali

rainwolf

Home page
Re: ghosttown.org
Posted: Jun 3, 2015, 9:53 AM

Hello back to you and welcome back. I'm not sure how many of the people from your time here are still around, but perhaps the silence answers that question.

I think quite a bit of new players come here by way of the mobile app and are playing turn-based games, it'll be a while before they discover the forums.

In the meantime, stick around, wait for certain timezones to wake up and perhaps you'll find some of the old familiars showing their faces too.

madmike

Posted: Jun 3, 2015, 11:28 AM

mostly turn based, but some of us are up all night

brf

Home page
Posted: Jul 29, 2015, 5:10 PM

Well this thread is now a moot point. Alison looks to have made one of the shortest returns ever known to the pente world. A turn-based set I was just playing with her timed out and when I went to respond to her asking what happened, I got a bounceback saying that her account no longer exists.

recent update: Heard from Alison she apologized and all is ok. She just had some stuff happen that prevented her from playing at pente.org (and other sites) at least for awhile. She's not sure if\when she may be back but for now she has some stressful stuff she's dealing with, so that's the priority. Maybe we'll see her again at some point though.

Hope it all works out and she returns, I still want to finish that set.

Message was edited by: brf at Aug 3, 2015 7:15 PM

Replies: 3   Views: 60,290   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]