Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: French Pente Commercial (1985)
Replies: 18   Views: 152,925   Pages: 2   Last Post: Mar 13, 2014, 8:19 PM by: rainwolf

Search Forum

Back to Topic List
Replies: 18   Views: 152,925   Pages: 2   [ Previous | 1 2 ]
rainwolf

Home page
Re: French Pente Commercial (1985)
Posted: Mar 9, 2014, 5:02 PM

What Zoeyk said

I was thinking of collecting shots of close-ups of people moving stones, and shots of both players looking up from the board and smiling to the camera. As soon as I find a flesh-and-blood player, I will shoot and show what I mean. Then crowd-source many similar clips (perhaps near monuments: Yosemite, Eiffel Tower, ...) or not so similar clips, to create a commercial.

It doesn't necessarily have to be narrated by Morgan Freeman, but that'd be nice too

katysmom

Posted: Mar 10, 2014, 9:51 PM

I think making an English language commercial would be really cool - and not hard at all using Camtasia or some similar piece of software. I make video tutorials for work and they really aren't as time consuming to do as they used to be. It would be nice to see an intellectual game receive some marketing - Angry Birds and Candy Crush shouldn't be the only kind of games marketed stateside. If you can't find flesh and blood people to play let me know - I can take pictures of RL games no problem.

PS la version francaise est tres amusant - merci beaucoup pour la contribution

zoeyk

Home page
Posted: Mar 11, 2014, 9:44 PM

I was thinking a collection of stories from our selves. and a video not made for mass public, but for us. A diary of how pente has been there for us in our unique ways.

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
rainwolf

Home page
Posted: Mar 13, 2014, 8:19 PM

Great ideas all around, start shooting if you want to see it realized

Replies: 18   Views: 152,925   Pages: 2   [ Previous | 1 2 ]
Back to Topic List