Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: customized pente boards
Replies: 5   Views: 56,652   Pages: 1   Last Post: Feb 27, 2014, 12:57 PM by: rainwolf

Search Forum

Back to Topic List
Replies: 5   Views: 56,652   Pages: 1  
atmclean

Home page
customized pente boards
Posted: Jan 6, 2014, 4:42 AM

Check out the link for a more detailed description of our handcrafted boards. The boards used in the images are done on travertine stone with examples of possible designs. 1% of sales will be donated to pente.org http://newjersey.craigslist.org/tag/4274254674.html

rainwolf

Home page
Re: customized pente boards
Posted: Jan 6, 2014, 3:24 PM

Not that the author above is going to bother to come back and read replies to his spam, but, I'll leave this post up for a week or so since it may be interesting to some.

atmclean

Home page
Posted: Jan 7, 2014, 1:15 AM

In response to your post I do apologize if it came across as spam. I do check every day and have been playing for 20 plus years. This has been an idea of mine for many years and I have finally followed through with it. I do hope that others would love the idea of a customized board and as I stated in my original thread I would be donating a portion of the sales generated through it towards this site. I'm just trying to spread my love of the game in my own unique way.

rainwolf

Home page
Posted: Jan 7, 2014, 10:20 AM

In that case I'd suggest to set up a website, I did go check out the board, which does look nice, but I find craigslist one of the dodgier places and postings there are not permanent either.

Etsy for example seems to fit your craft, or if you'd like to host it yourself, send me a pm, I can point you to some people. With a website we can talk about advertising here and other mutually beneficial things.

Good luck with the board making, it seems pente is more alive than I thought.

atmclean

Home page
Posted: Jan 8, 2014, 1:58 AM

Thank you for your reply. My website is in the process of being designed. Sadly, as I am just starting out, it is a bit of a slow process. I do agree with Craigslist being dodgy, and non permanent, but as the site is being designed I am trying to get the word out as it develops. Etsy and eBay were both next in line, and again thanks for the input in that regard. Until the completion of the site I am just trying to spread the word, and can only hope that it is as well received as you seem to be with it. Your encouragement and positive outlook is very much appreciated. We as avid pente players know that our game does not have the attention nor the recognition that first, we know it deserves, and second,that the game itself truly deserves. It may be hopeful thinking and dreaming on my part,but maybe this can instill and excite a new generation to re-awaken, our sleeping giant!

rainwolf

Home page
Posted: Feb 27, 2014, 12:57 PM

Are you still around and selling boards?
Or does anyone have contact details for this guy?

Replies: 5   Views: 56,652   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List