Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: outragious price tag on a pente board at ebay
Replies: 6   Views: 60,253   Pages: 1   Last Post: Jan 13, 2014, 11:16 PM by: valleyboy

Search Forum

Back to Topic List
Replies: 6   Views: 60,253   Pages: 1  
zoeyk

Home page
outragious price tag on a pente board at ebay
Posted: Nov 17, 2013, 6:53 PM

so there is a paper board on ebay going for $850. i messaged the guy trying to explain that he was asking way too much. he told me to get a life, and that something is worth what ever some one is willing to pay lol. well i wish the guy luck, and i feel sorry for the guy who spends $850 for that piece of paper. just my 2 cents any how.

heres the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121212857663&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare

kriswithak

Home page
Re: outragious price tag on a pente board at ebay
Posted: Nov 20, 2013, 6:02 PM

Zoey, thank you for all your expertise with this website!!
Colors, of the background to play is perfect on the eyes.
Everything is looking GREAT!!! I appreciate your time you have given to Rainwolf, as your a true Pente.org player. At the same time a very busy father, and man.

Hopefully, soon a hoodie, tee shirts, merchandise? So, we all can express our support for my~our favorite gamesite!!!!

Your appreciated!!! As you give 101% always.

Kriswithak

danporter

Posted: Nov 21, 2013, 4:30 PM

Some idiot will probably buy it......then sell it again for even more money to another idiot..

brf

Home page
Posted: Nov 21, 2013, 10:24 PM

yeah saw it was lowered to 395$ though and still no takers (and what's with 35$ for shipping?! I mean it's paper what's the whole thing weigh with the stones a pound? )

He'll never sell it, now if the thing was signed by Rollie Tesh or Tom Braunlich and they'd played on it or something you might be able to have a point of it being a collectors item but it's a small market there...you'd probably be the only one buying it zoey.

I'd suspect most people would rather spend ~20$ on a red tube or black tube pente board since those will actually get more use. If I ever did want to go all collector style then it would be for one of those glass boards since they are kind of cool. Appreciate the laugh though.

biggie80

Posted: Nov 23, 2013, 2:19 AM

file:///C:/Users/Shawn/Desktop/Winning-Moves-Pente-2092e4cc-461e-4712-a6d6-b5dd35f98ea3_320.jpg

here is a link for current pente board for sale 25$ and 15$ shipping

i made my own. and did and darn good job, have hours of fun with it. i can make them for little to no cost so i can make one for anyone interested just message me and we will see what kind of deal we can come to. Christmas is just around the corner.
thnx biggie80

ill post pic of mine in my profile pic box momentarily

gemini16th

Posted: Jan 8, 2014, 4:46 AM

Agree. True- the older Pente sets have become hot with collectors(I recently sold the VERY rare, giant-sized set on eBay(26" floor-size board + tube w/large glass stones. Although I only got around $30 for it(that's the chance you take auctioning on eBay). But yeah, that guy was out of his mind asking $850 just because it was a "pre-production" Gary Gabriel Pente set. I would design/create my own Pente board(which actually is easy to do, as I have made one myself)before even paying HALF that amount!

valleyboy

Posted: Jan 13, 2014, 11:16 PM

board signed by Rollie Tesh........................$850
red or black tube........................................$20
so many pente friends at one place.............priceless

Replies: 6   Views: 60,253   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List