Replies: 0   Views: 57,617   Pages: 1  

Search Forum

Back to Topic List
brf

Home page
King of The Hill Pente - Turn Based Tourney at BK
Posted: Oct 1, 2013, 7:01 PM

as some you you may be aware every year around October I run a turn based pente tournament in KOTH format (large grid, up to 20 players can play against each other) at brainking.

We have 13 players now and I'd like to get 7 more. here's the specifics. if you're interested send me over an invite request via PM on BK so I have your username and if I haven't sent you an invite yet I will.

Pente KOTH 2013, 2day 1hr move limit Starts October 3. This is an invite only tournament and I'm basically selecting all players within the SPP fellowship and many of the active top 100 players on the overall pente leaderboard. If you're interested we'd love to have you join in with the other 19 players for what looks to be a very fun 8th Annual KOTH Pente tournament. Here's my direct link to PM me if you'd like an invite. Brf@BK

Thanks I hope some of you consider signing up, and I look forward to playing you across the grid! -Brf

UPDATE 10-3-13: feel free to follow the tourney but it's started (14 people) and sign ups are now over.

Message was edited by: brf at Oct 3, 2013 5:48 PM

Back to Topic List