Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: brf , all ways here, want play live, why ?
Replies: 4   Views: 50,618   Pages: 1   Last Post: Mar 29, 2013, 11:12 PM by: jhs55

Search Forum

Back to Topic List
Replies: 4   Views: 50,618   Pages: 1  
jhs55

brf , all ways here, want play live, why ?
Posted: Mar 28, 2013, 4:25 AM

i,d like to see if " brf ' can play speed ?

zoeyk

Home page
Re: brf , all ways here, want play live, why ?
Posted: Mar 29, 2013, 1:01 AM

he can. hes pretty good at speed.

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
lisa_a

Posted: Mar 29, 2013, 2:17 AM

Some of us, me included, log into dot org because we have open games here. We may not log out and leave the browser open, but it doesn't mean we're always here. I know, for a fact, that Brf is a great otb pente player and scary good at speed.

Maybe you can send him a private message with an invitation?

brf

Home page
Posted: Mar 29, 2013, 2:30 PM

oh I can play speed pente , pretty much prefer that over the full 20min timer anyway. Since that goes way faster and trying to get an hour at a time to hang at Pente.org seems to be difficult for me. I'm more apt to get a few minutes to move many times during the day, so for me turn-based works better. Though snowboarding season has not been helping out my free time for pente playing either.

Glad to see someone's noticed I'm always here though if I'm not reading the forum's for some new post or researching some line I'm probably making some turn-based move here.

I'll see if I can step it up and make some time for some live play, the few times I've thought about it it's usually kind of late and no one is in the game room. stay tuned.

jhs55

Posted: Mar 29, 2013, 11:12 PM

Thats great to hear brf, and i know what you mean, if i have a choice to hit the slopes or play pente...well lets just say that my skis will get a work out
EVERYTIME !!!
the hot wax smell in a ski shop is a better scent than any food...

Replies: 4   Views: 50,618   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List